The Partisan Journal 1944-1945
The Partisan Journal was first issued in November 1943 as a military newspaper, becoming in the following year the organ of the Liberation Front for the Littoral and Upper Carniola. Its characteristics were great popularity and quality as well as regular publication even during the offensives of the occupying forces: it was a true journal, which is definitely a special, case in the European Resistance Movement. Between November 26, 1973 and May 7, 1945, 234 cyclostyle numbers and 206 printed numbers were thus issued. Its successor is "Primorski dnevnik" (the Journal of the Littoral) issued in Trieste.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).